Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!!!

This is my favorite holiday. I absolutely love Halloween. This is the best one in a very long time. It is our first one with Sweet Lady as part of our family. She and Bud took the kids out trick & treating then to his parents' house so meme and bampa could see the costumes. OMG Sweet Lady looks absolutely amazing in her costume. Everyone was so excited to go. It was originally planned that I would accompany them but as I thought about it I decided to gracefully bow out. I told Sweet Lady and Bud that I would like it if they took the chance to be together as a couple with the kids. I was involved by helping to put costumes on, do hair & make-up and send them off out the door. It felt like a nice way to not only include everyone in some way but to also share the joy with Sweet Lady and give her that bonding time with Bud. I was so worried in the beginning that we would never figure all of this out for a relationship involving three people. It has ended up just sort of falling into place. I think it helps a lot that we are all looking out for one another instead of being selfish. I also started a surprise for Sweet Lady today. It's going to take a few months to be completed though. I hope I can keep the secret that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment